Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Como Quieras

I've been thinking about my partner a lot lately. I still have about a month before I get to see him and all of the old memories and new fantasies have been swirling around my brain, seeking escape. This is... mostly memory.

The air was still and silent that early morning. He cut through it quickly like a sharp blade, and slipped in behind me, bringing a wisp of chill air into my warm blanket fortress. I woke with a sharp intake of breath as his icy body pressed against me, our legs tangling together, hands encircling my waist.

“Hola, Nena. ¿Me calientas?” he purred in my ear; his hot breath rolling down my neck. His defrosting hands began to search my curves and folds for new warmth, exciting a trail of chills and coos in their wake.

I slid my legs through and around his, wiggling my ass against the growing hardness of his cock. His soft lips grazed the nape of my neck; kissed down my spine.

“¿Me quieres cojer?” The small of my back arched; mis nalgas pressed harder against him. I felt his wet lips as he dragged them up my spine.

“Sólo si quieres tú.” He whispered and nibbled my ear. I pinched a condom between two fingers; with a sly flick of the wrist and sideways glance I handed it over my shoulder to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment